A self-levelling crane forks for lifting of palletised material or packs of bricks.
This is a handy crane attachment which can be used with a crane or other lifting machine to safely and efficiently lift and move loads on pallets. The forks are especially helpful for situations where forklift or telehandler can’t access or would prove inadequate.
A spring-loaded design ensures that the forks are self-levelling regardless of the weight of the load. The telescopic customisation option allows easy height adjustment of the forks, to lift a variety of loads.
Available to hire or purchase as a fixed height option or a telescopic height option.
|PRODUCT CODE||PRODUCT TYPE||HEIGHT||DEPTH||WIDTH||WLL*||WEIGHT|
- Manufactured with a spring loaded lifting eye, which ensures a balanced lift at all times.
- Fully self levelling when placed on the ground ensuring storage of the forks is easy and safe.
- Adjustable height allows flexibility with size of load lifting, particularly with the telescopic crane forks option.
- Conquip recommends use with a Crane Forks Cage – our new fail-safe lifting solution for moving and lifting blocks and bricks. Designed for use with the Crane Forks, to change current methods of using a safety restraint net.
- For full safety instructions, please download our user guide.