END-TO-END TRENCH SUPPORT & ACCESS
Conquip offer a complete end-to-end trench shoring service, including temporary works solutions and 3D modelling from our design team, as well as a range of products including site set-up, shoring equipment and trench work tools..
We supply quality trench support and access equipment for the Groundworks & Civil Engineering sector.
- Manufactured in the UK from high-quality British & European steel.
- A wide range of products, including shoring boxes, end panels, edge protections and trench access solutions.
- Competitive purchase and hire pricing, with a buy-back scheme available.
- 1 year warranty on all purchased items.
- We also supply pipe laying equipment - find out more here.
Click the button below to browse our full range of shoring equipment.
Our Shoring Boxes are robust and durable, ensuring they can withstand the rigours of installation and extraction.
- Standardised, interchangeable components for Trench Boxes and Manhole Boxes.
- Sectioned panel design reduces repair costs compared to sheet panel boxes.
- Fixed and Incremental strut options can accommodate varying trench widths and applications.
- Manufactured in the UK from high quality British and European steel.
- Can be supplied with a full range of suitable lifting and extraction chains and edge protection.
TO SUIT VARYING SITE REQUIREMENTS
Incremental struts offer quick and easy adjustment to given width configurations.
Fixed struts are designed for use with drag boxes and are available in a range of lengths.
Conquip offers detailed, easy to follow instruction manuals for quick assembly of shoring equipment received upon delivery. We can also provide installation video guides showing the step by step procedure of how to install our shoring boxes.
SAFETY & ACCESS
Complementing our range of trench support equipment, we offer various safety and trench access solutions so you can get all you need for your project from one place. All our equipment is certified and in line with legislation requirements.
Our manufacturing capabilities, FORS Gold transport services and Southern and Northern based depots mean we can deliver large orders within short lead times.
Conquip has already supported numerous projects across the nation.