Excavator attachment that allows easy transportation of materials and equipment.
The Conquip Excavator Forks, sometimes referred to as Excavator Pallet Forks, are an excellent option if you don’t have a telehandler on site and space and budget is restricted. These are particularly popular with groundworks and civils contractors.
Designed with excavator operators in mind, these forks have adjustable pin centres and different pin sizes, ensuring they are quick and simple to attach.
They are available in three sizes, to suit excavators ranging from 5 to 50 tonnes.
|EA010-01000||540mm||1010mm||1930mm||195kg||1000kg||5 - 9 tonne excavator|
|EA010-02000||640mm||1230mm||2110mm||345kg||2000kg||13 - 22 tonne excavator|
|EA010-04000||7745mm||1390mm||2740mm||540kg||4000kg||30 - 50 tonne excavator|
- The Excavator Forks are sometimes known as Excavator Pallet Forks as they’re useful for moving palletised materials and equipment around a site, or lifting off delivery vehicles, especially when there isn’t a telehandler or forklift on site.
- Quick and simple to attach, with adjustable pin centres and different pin sizes to suit any model of excavator quick hitch.
- ‘Floating’ forks allow for easier placement and easier lifting on uneven surfaces.
- The forks tines sit as a free standing unit, flat to the ground when unattached from the excavator.
- All Conquip excavator attachment are manufactured in the UK from British and EU steel.
- The smallest Excavator Forks have a 1000kg Working Load Limit and can be supplied with 45, 50 or 60mm pins to suit 5 to 9 tonne excavators.
- The mid-size Excavator Forks have a 2000kg Working Load Limit and can be supplied with 65 or 80mm pins to suit 13 to 22 tonne excavators.
- The largest Excavator Forks have a 4000kg Working Load Limit and can be supplied with 90, 100 or 110mm pins to suit 30 to 50 tonne excavators.