INNOVATION IN INFRASTRUCTURE
Collaboration boosts outcomes
Imagining, designing and building infrastructure projects provide people, companies and society a better way to work and live.
For over 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to improving productivity, safety, compliance, sustainability in the infrastructure sector for Tier 1 and joint venture contractors.
Why choose Conquip for infrastructure projects?
• Reduce plant and people interfaces, ensuring smoother operations and safer work environments.
• Improve the safety of lifting equipment storage has led to fewer accidents and increased efficiency.
• Reduce the number of lifts and enhancing the safety of lifts, we're making construction sites safer for all.
• Improve the efficiency of working areas and create safe meeting zones to foster better communication and collaboration.
• Use innovative fuel management systems, cutting down on theft, saving costs and resources.
ENERGY & UTILITIES
Our services include:
PRE-CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANCY, DESIGN & PLANNING
Championing early engagement to ensure Tier 1 contractors achieve improved buildability, cost savings and efficiencies from the start.
TEMPORARY WORKS AND PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEERING
Value-engineered solutions by our own team of qualified Civil, Structural and Mechanical engineers.
Equipment and bespoke solutions, designed in accordance with Eurocodes and PAS8812 and BS5975 standards. We are accredited to ISO 9001 for manufacturing and our welders are coded to BS EN 9606.
INSTALLATION WITH TECHNICAL SUPPORT
We are on-hand to guide site teams with familiarisation and usage information, trouble shooting advice as well as group training for site operatives to ensure best-practice safety and compliance.
"It was a pleasure to have Conquip on site, the communication was first class and the solution provided really turned the project around."
Project Manager, Dragados Sisk JV | Crossrail
Get in touch
Ready to enhance your infrastructure projects with Conquip's services and solutions? Reach out to us today to discuss your requirements and take advantage of our involvement in the pre-construction, site set up and operational phases.