Forklift Crane Arm
A fork mounted extending jib specifically designed to convert a forklift into a long reach mobile crane.
The Conquip Forklift Crane Arm allows considerable flexibility to reach and transport particularly long and awkward loads. It is available as a fixed or adjustable angle arm. The adjustable arm is specifically useful for managing larger loads.
|PRODUCT TYPE||PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||CLOSED LENGTH||EXTENDED LENGTH||WIDTH||FORK POCKET (W x H)||WLL*||WEIGHT|
|Adjustable||FA807-05000||666mm||2347mm||3847mm||661mm||198 x 78mm||5000kg||260kg|
|Fixed||FA811-03000||500mm||2350mm||3850mm||685mm||198 x 78mm||3000kg||180kg|
- It reduces the need of a crane on site to transport loads that are too long and awkward for a forklift.
- Multiple hook locating positions for different size loads.
- The adjustable angle crane arm can be angled to manage awkward loads.
- Can be fitted quickly and easily to forklift forks.
- Complete with a removable crane arm leg for safe storage when not in use.