Excavator Mechanical Pipe Lifter
An excavator attachment with mechanically operated grip and release mechanism.
The Conquip Excavator Mechanical Pipe Lifter can be used for unloading pipe sections from delivery vehicles, transporting them around site and placement in trenches.
The mechanically operated clamp with a grip ensures that the pipe is held securely while in transport. The pipe lifter is a safe alternative to other pipe lifting methods as it avoids the need for ground workers to be in the trench during pipe installation, and replaces traditional slinging methods for unloading trucks.
|PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||WIDTH||LENGTH||LOWER BOOM LENGTH||CLAMPING ARM LENGTH||CLAMP TO BUFFER LENGTH||WEIGHT||WLL*||PIN SIZES||COMPATIBILITY|
|EA015AC-04000||1760mm||1420mm||1910mm||1300mm||474mm||274mm||580kg||4000kg||80mm, 65mm||13 - 22 tonne excavator|
- Integrated fork pockets for easy transportation short distances around site.
- Adjustable pin centres to suit any quick hitch.
- Integrated rubber production buffers to prevent damage to pipe sections.
- Long clamping arm to prevent damage to pipe sections.
- Removable in-built stand so it can sit upright in position for the quick hitch to connect.
- Excavator Mechanical Pipe Lifter 4000 can be supplied with 65 or 80mm pins to suit 13-22T excavators.
- Large lifting capacity of 4000kg.