Excavator Pouring Bucket
Concrete pouring bucket for excavator used for transportation and pouring of concrete and other materials in areas where a lorry can’t get to.
The Excavator Concrete Pouring Bucket is designed to pour concrete when attached to an excavator quick hitch. The concrete is discharged straight into the bucket from a concrete lorry, or similar, and can then be poured into the required area. It is especially beneficial for small sites and civils works, where a concrete skip or a concrete pump is not required.
It can be used to pour other materials, such as loose gravel. It is not designed to scoop material from a stockpile on the ground.
|PRODUCT CODE||PRODUCT TYPE||HEIGHT||LENGTH||WIDTH||WLL*||WEIGHT||CAPACITY||COMPATIBILITY|
|EA014-00380||Excavator Pouring Bucket 380||1075mm||1520mm||640mm||1000kg||155kg||380 litres||5 - 9 tonne excavator|
|EA014-00700||Excavator Pouring Bucket 700||1210mm||1775mm||1020mm||2100kg||450kg||700 litres||13 - 22 tonne excavator|
|EA014-01200||Excavator Pouring Bucket 1200||1220mm||2285mm||1320mm||3600kg||625kg||1200 litres||13 - 22 tonne excavator|
|EA014-01300||Excavator Pouring Bucket 1300||1330mm||2490mm||1450mm||3900kg||730kg||1300 litres||30 - 50 tonne excavator|
- The bucket allows easy transportation of concrete to areas where a concrete lorry can’t get to. The excavator can track across uneven ground to the pouring location.
- Quick and simple to attach, with adjustable pin centres and different pin sizes to suit any model of excavator quick hitch.
- Excavator Pouring Bucket 380 can be supplied with 45, 50 or 60mm pins to suit 5 to 9 tonne excavators.
- Excavator Pouring Bucket 700 can be supplied with 65 or 80mm pins to suit 13 to 22 tonne excavators.
- Excavator Pouring Bucket 1200 can be supplied with 90, 100 or 110mm pins to suit 30 to 50 tonne excavators.
- There is pin storage for the other size pins if you are needing to alternate use between different size excavators.
- The bucket can be filled directly from the concrete lorry, preventing double-handling.