Excavator Pipe Laying Hook
An excavator attachment used for fast and safe handling of pipe sections.
The Conquip Excavator Pipe Laying Hook can be used for unloading concrete pipe sections from delivery vehicles, transporting them around site and placement in trenches.
It is a safe alternative to other pipe lifting methods as it avoids the need for ground workers to be in the trench during pipe installation, and replaces traditional slinging methods for unloading trucks.
The 4 tonne size features a cylindrical-shaped “spike” allowing it to lift pipes with diameters from 300mm. The 8.5 tonne size can lift pipes with diameters from 375mm and has a larger Working Load Limit making it ideal for bulkier pipe sections.
|PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||LENGTH||WIDTH||WLL*||WEIGHT||BOOM LENGTH||PIN SIZES||COMPATIBILITY|
|EA012-04000**||600mm||2910mm||500mm||4000kg||290kg||1800mm||65mm / 80mm||13 - 22 tonne excavator|
|EA012-08500||750mm||3010mm||690mm||8500kg||400kg||1870mm||90mm / 100mm / 110mm||30 - 50 tonne excavator|
- There are rubber stops on the back plate which act as a protection buffer to prevent pipes from breaking when sliding into the back plate.
- In addition, concrete pipe sections can be fitted together in a trench using this excavator attachment, which reduces the need for operatives to enter an excavation.
- There are adjustable pin centres to ensure the Excavator Pipe Laying Hook can be fitted quickly to the quick hitch of most types of excavators.
- The cylindrical design of the 4 tonne size means it can lift pipe with diameters from 300mm.
- The 8.5 tonne size can lift pipes with diameters from 375mm.
- The Excavator Pipe Laying Hook can be supplied with 65mm, 80mm or 110mm pins, to suit excavators with capacities from 5 to 50 tonnes.
- All Conquip excavator attachments are manufactured in the UK from British or European materials, as a result they are a high quality pipe lifting solution.