Excavator Pile Scraper
An excavator attachment for saving time and cost when cleaning pile walls.
The Conquip Excavator Pile Scraper is a simple solution for a cost effective and time saving method of cleaning CFA pile walls with an excavator when carrying out excavation works.
The adaptable shaped plate ensures the excavator attachment can be used for cleaning most pile sizes and shapes. The reinforced nose gives it durability when cleaning off the hardest of materials, with replacement plates easily fitted when worn down. This solution replaces slow, traditional, makeshift methods such as pressure washing the wall down, or using the edge of a bucket.
|PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||WIDTH||LENGTH||WEIGHT||PIN SIZES||COMPATIBILITY|
|EA017-02000||500mm||600mm||1450mm||200kg||80mm / 65mm||13 - 22 tonne excavator|
- Simple solution, built for purpose that saves time and is cost effective, replacing slow traditional methods.
- Adaptable shaped plate to suit most CFA pile walls and can be easily replaced when worn down.
- Reinforced nose for extra strength.
- Adjustable pin centres ensure that the Excavator Mechanical Pipe Lifter can be quickly fitted to any quick hitch.
- Supplied with of 65mm or 80mm pins to suit excavators of 13-22 tonne capacity.