Excavator Lifting Platform
A robust platform for safely transporting excavators.
The Excavator Lifting Platform is a large, steel platform with a timber bed, designed to safely lift excavators in and out of tunnels and shafts. It features adjustable telescopic I-beams that allow the platform to be transported to and from site without the need to acquire a wide load permit.
Load binders and tie-down points around the platform ensure the excavator can be secured before it is lifted and ramped access on both sides provide easy load and offload, making the Excavator Lifting Platform ideal for tunnelling projects, basement excavations and sites with limited access.
|PRODUCT CODE||LENGTH||WIDTH||PLATFORM WIDTH (TRANSPORT)||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||WLL*|
|PRODUCT CODE||LENGTH||WIDTH||HEIGHT||BED WIDTH||WEIGHT||WLL*|
- Ramps at both ends make loading and unloading easier on sites where space is limited.
- Handles on the telescopic I-beams allow for the quick and simple adjustment between transport and lifting positions.
- Large lifting capacity of 30,000 kg.
- Removable pins ensure the telescopic I-beams can be secured under the platform for easy transport to and from site.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK from high-quality British and European steel.