Powerbrush Forklift Sweeper
A hydraulic forklift sweeper attachment that cleans and collects.
The Conquip Powerbrush is a hydraulic forklift sweeper that collects dirt and waste.
It’s available in 2 versions, Standard (base unit) and Dust Suppression (pressurised water spray), with optional extras including: rubber skirting and a kerb brush. Find out what’s included here.
The simple, durable design makes the unit very inexpensive to maintain. The Powerbrush can be easily modified with an optional kerb brush for cleaning gullies and kerbs. It also incorporates a large water tank and dispenser bar for even distribution of water for dust suppression.
SKU: N/A Category: Forklift Attachments Tags: forklift brush, forklift sweeper, hydraulic, kerb brush, markham sweeper, road brush, sa100, sa100aa, sa800aa, sa800ab, sa800ac, sa800ad, sweeper
|PRODUCT CODE||TYPE||HEIGHT||WIDTH||LENGTH||WEIGHT||FORK POCKET (W x H)||TANK CAPACITY|
|SA800-02100||Standard / Dust Suppression||1260mm||2340mm||2180mm||560kg||148mm x 60mm||250 litres|
|SA800-02100||Standard / Dust Suppression*||1260mm||2700mm||2300mm||585kg||148mm x 60mm||250 litres|
- Available with a selection of optional extras including rubber skirting and a kerb brush – find out what’s included here.
- The main brush is made up of just 7 components, which allows them to be replaced very quickly.
- Easy height adjustment of brushes.
- Simple hydraulic system with a single 1-way valve.
- Robust hopper design for collecting dirt and waste.
- Pivot-free, oil impregnated brushes connection.
- 3 wheels for maximum stability, allowing the Powerbrush to follow uneven ground. Designed with 2 wheels at the rear of the unit, as this is where there is the largest downward force from the telehandler’s forks.
- Storage for spare fork retaining pins, or when the Powerbrush is not in use.
- 250 litres capacity water tank, with plug for quick release if required. The tank cap is supplied with a cable attaching it to the tank to prevent loss.
- Flow rate minimum for intermittent flow – 90 litres per minute.
- Flow rate minimum for continuous flow – 78 litres per minute.