Excavator Bucket Box
The Excavator Bucket Box is an attachment stillage for transporting excavator buckets around site.
This allows the operator to keep all the different size and type buckets with the machine at all times, reducing downtime tracking back and forth to the ‘bucket compound’ on site.
Fork pockets allow for easy loading and unloading when storing or transporting to and from site. Due to its versatile design, the Excavator Bucket Box could also be used for other excavator attachments, such as Excavator Forks, site materials and hand tools.
SKU: N/A Category: Excavator Attachments Tags: excavator, excavator attachment, excavator bucket, stillage, storage
- Solid steel floor with drainage holes ensures there is no build-up of dirt or water.
- Eliminates need to track back and forth to change the size and type of bucket.
- Prevents buckets, tools and excavator attachments being left around site, improving safety.
- Removes chance of losing buckets and tools, incurring lost charges/replacement costs from excavator hire companies.
- Fork pockets allow for easy load and unload when storing or transporting.
- Supplied with 65mm and 80mm pins to suit 13-22 tonne excavators.
- Can be transported by excavator, forklift, or lifting chains.
- Manufactured in the UK from British or European steel.