Super Roller CantiDeck
A retractable loading platform used for moving equipment and materials efficiently in and out of structures during construction.
The Conquip Super Roller CantiDeck crane loading platform can be fully retracted within the frame and building edge so that it is flush with the edge of the structure when not in use.
Multiple platforms can be installed in a stacked configuration, meaning there is no downtime relocating platforms between floors, increasing working time and crane efficiency. It also allows a reduction of dynamic loadings in high winds.
- Large working load limit capacity and available with multiple configurations to suit most projects.
- Available in a variety of sizes, with bespoke solutions available to suit requirements.
- Unique single prop design reduces the weight of the deck and the reaction loadings to the structure.
- Quick and simple to install and relocate.
- All installation and relocation training can be provided by our on-site training team.
|PRODUCT CODE||WIDTH (External)||WIDTH (Internal)||LENGTH (Outboard)||LENGTH (Inboard)||LENGTH (Total)||WEIGHT||WLL*|
|SUP22||2200mm||1500mm||3800mm||5850mm||9600mm||2700kg||3000kg & 5000kg|
|SUP29||2900mm||2200mm||3800mm||5850mm||9600mm||3000kg||3000kg & 5000kg|
*Working Load Limit