Excavator Mechanical Pipe Lifter
An excavator attachment with mechanically operated grip and release mechanism.
The Conquip Excavator Mechanical Pipe Lifter can be used for unloading pipe sections from delivery vehicles, transporting them around site and placement in trenches.
The mechanically operated clamp with a grip ensures that the pipe is held securely while in transport. The pipe lifter is a safe alternative to other pipe lifting methods as it avoids the need for ground workers to be in the trench during pipe installation, and replaces traditional slinging methods for unloading trucks.
- Integrated rubber protection buffers on the back plate and boom arm prevent damage to the pipe sections.
- Automatic clamp and release mechanism for easy and safe pipe movement.
- Removable in-built stand so the attachment can be in upright position for the quick hitch to connect.
- Integrated fork pockets for easy transportation short distances around site.
- Adjustable pin centres ensure that the Excavator Mechanical Pipe Lifter can be quickly fitted to any quick hitch.
- Supplied with of 65mm or 80mm pins to suit excavators of 13-22 tonne capacity.
- Long clamping arm to prevent damage to pipe sections.
- Large lifting capacity of 4000kg working load limit.
|PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||WIDTH||LENGTH||LOWER BOOM LENGTH||CLAMPING ARM LENGTH||CLAMP TO BUFFER LENGTH||WEIGHT||WLL*||PIN SIZES|
|EA015-04000||1920mm||1420mm||1910mm||1300mm||520mm||335mm||560kg||4000kg||80mm / 65mm|
*Working Load Limit