SAFER WAY OF LOADING
Using CantiDeck eliminates concerns around other common vertical logistics methods:
- Safety of personnel while working at height.
- Inefficient crane movements.
- Costly temporary works and scaffolding systems.
- Ability to move heavy or large loads.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Download our handy guide to CantiDeck and get all the answers you need.
TWO WAYS TO 'DO' CANTIDECK
SMOOTH TRANSITION FROM THE FLOOR TO THE DECK
- Unique single prop design.
- Quick and simple to install & relocate.
- Ideal for places with reduced head room.
FULLY RETRACTABLE TO SIT FLUSH WITH BUILDING'S EDGE
- Can be installed in 'stacked' configuration of multiple platforms.
- Allows a reduction of dynamic loadings in high winds.
- Quick and simple to install and relocate.
WHY CHOOSE CANTIDECK?
Common applications include:
TUNNELS & SHAFTS
The fastest loading platform for relocation and installation. High Working Load Limit capacity to enable loading of a wide variety of materials and equipment.
We provide on-site training, provided so that site opeartives can relocate platforms safely, when required on site.
Systems such as the CantiCrane can reduce overall project time. Less expensive than complex scaffolding systems.
We offer a wide range of different configurations to ensure the CantiDeck loading platform can work in a variety of applications.
Also, there are configurations which increate the safety of the use of the CantiDeck, such as high sides, which provide extra protection for site workers when singing and banking awkward loads.
GET CANTIDECK ON YOUR PROJECT
Our CantiDeck engineers are here to help you find the right approach for your lifting programme. Simply let us know what you need and we will take care of the rest!