Autolock Tipping Skip
The faster, easier and safer method of transporting waste material.
The Conquip Autolock Tipping Skips is the choice for many sites and leading plant companies. Designed to withstand the daily rigours of construction sites, these skips are heavy duty, thoroughly tested and built to last.
A gas assisted ram ensures automatic locking of the skip to the forks and its unique design guarantees 100% restraint on the forks. The skip is emptied by adjusting the angle of the telehandler’s forks.
SKU: N/A Categories: Forklift Attachments, Waste Skips Tags: auto tipping, ca128, ca134, castor wheels, fa800, fork bucket, forklift bucket, loading bay, self discharge, self tipping, skip, tipping bucket, waste skip, waste skips
|PRODUCT TYPE||PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||WIDTH||LENGTH||FORK POCKETS (W x H)||WLL*||WEIGHT||CAPACITY|
|Standard Autolock||FA800-00500||934mm||920mm||1400mm||142 x 62mm||1000kg||120kg||500 litres|
|With Castors||FA801-00500||1023mm||989mm||1400mm||142 x 62mm||1000kg||165kg||500 litres|
|Cranelift||CA128-00500||1050mm||920mm||1400mm||142 x 62mm||1000kg||120kg||500 litres|
|Cranelift with Castors||CA134-00500||1138mm||989mm||1400mm||142 x 62mm||1000kg||170kg||500 litres|
|Standard Autolock||FA800-01200||964mm||1224mm||1818mm||142 x 62mm||2000kg||160kg||1200 litres|
|With Castors||FA801-01200||1051mm||1224mm||1818mm||142 x 62mm||2000kg||160kg||1200 litres|
|Cranelift||CA128-01200||1078mm||1224mm||1818mm||142 x 62mm||1000kg||160kg||1200 litres|
|Cranelift with Castors||CA134-01200||1160mm||1224mm||1818mm||142 x 62mm||1000kg||160kg||1200 litres|
- Autolock system eliminates the need to attach safety restraint chains.
- Utilising the telehandlers’ tilt function to tip the load ensures that the Autolock cannot be accidentally tipped.
- No levers or cables are required to discharge the Autolock so the driver can remain safely seated within the cab.
- Standard width fork pockets reduces the need for adjustment of forks.
- Raked-back design prevents damage to the skip.
- Designed and manufactured with quality British and EU steel.
- Can be painted in the Institute of Civil Engineers standard colours.
Typical applications of the Autolock Tipping Skip:
- House building – transportation of building materials around the site
- Site waste management – transportation of waste materials to a larger skip
- Interior fit-out & refurbishment – easy movement of materials within a building, compact size allows for transportation through standard door frame