Forklift Tipping Skip
A tipping skip for moving materials and waste around a site.
The Conquip Forklift Tipping Skip is primarily for moving materials and facilitating waste management on site.
The Tipping Skips are available in a wide range of sizes and customisation options, including crane lift and fitted with castor wheels.
- Standard width fork pockets reduces the need for adjustment of forks
- Comes complete with a safety restraint chain as standard
- Easy tipping mechanism
- Side entry fork pockets for maneuverability
- Designed and manufactured within the United Kingdom for British and European steel
- The 400 and 500 litre models’ narrow design ensures they can fit through a standard width doorway
- Customisation options of:
- Secondary locking device
- Painted in the Institute of Civil Engineers standard colours
- Crane lift model
- Steering handle
- Castor wheels