Excavator Pipe Pusher
The Excavator Pipe Pusher has been designed to help pipe laying projects by ensuring the excavator operator can push concrete pipes ‘home’.
Durable rubber buffers prevent pipe damage and the width of the plates can be easily adjusted, ensuring they are suitable for larger pipes.
On-site safety is greatly improved as no site operatives are required in the trench.
The Excavator Pipe Pusher is ideal for laying pipelines on civils projects, providing a safer and more efficient option for concrete pipe placement.
SKU: N/A Category: Excavator Attachments Tags: excavation equipment, excavation support, excavator, excavator attachment, excavator pipe pusher
|PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||WIDTH (Closed)||WIDTH (Extended)||LENGTH||WEIGHT||WLL*|
- Designed to help Excavator Operators push concrete pipes ‘home’.
- Eliminates need for site operatives to be in trench.
- Quick and simple to attach, with adjustable pin centres and different pin sizes to suit any model of excavator quick hitch.
- Easy to adjust for larger width pipes by simply undoing the bolts, rotating the plates 180° and tightening the bolts up again.
- All Conquip excavator attachments are manufactured in the UK from British and EU steel.