A hydraulic forklift sweeper attachment that cleans and collects.
The All-New Conquip Powerbrush is a hydraulic forklift sweeper that collects dirt and waste. It is manufactured in the UK from high quality British and European steel.
The simple, durable design makes the unit very inexpensive to maintain. The Powerbrush can be easily modified with an optional kerb brush for cleaning gullies and kerbs. It also incorporates a large water tank and dispenser bar for even distribution of water for dust suppression.
- The main brush is made up of just 7 components, which allows them to be replaced very quickly.
- Easy height adjustment of brushes.
- Simple hydraulic system with a single 1-way valve.
- Robust hopper design for collecting dirt and waste.
- Pivot-free, oil impregnated brushes connection.
- 3 wheels for maximum stability, allowing the Powerbrush to follow uneven ground. It has been designed with 2 wheels at the rear of the unit, for durability, as that is where there is the largest downward force from the telehandler’s forks.
- Heel pin storage for spare pins, or when the Powerbrush is not in use.
- 250 litres capacity water tank, with plug for quick release if required. The tank cap is supplied with a cable attaching it to the tank to prevent loss.
- Flow rate minimun for intermittent flow – 90 litres per minute.
- Flow rate minimum for continuous flow – 78 litres per minute.
|PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||WIDTH*||LENGTH*||WEIGHT||FORK POCKET (W x H)||TANK CAPACITY|
|SA800-02100||1202mm||2340mm||2205mm||560kg||148mm x 60mm||250 litres|
*Dimensions are without the Kerb Brush