Pod Lifting Frame
A lifting frame that enables the transportation of prefabricated modular pods.
The Conquip Pod Lifting Frame is used in situations where the use of a CantiDeck is not feasible. It enables prefabricated modular pods to be transported to the required level of a building structure. The frame fits flush against the building for easy transfer of the pod into the building.
The pod can be secured in the frame using the integrated attachment points. The frame can also be secured to the building for maximum safety whilst unloading.
- The frame incorporates integrated attachment points to secure the pod in the frame and to secure the frame to the building structure.
- The frame doors lock into place as an extra safety precaution.
- It comes complete with four single leg lifting chains to enable easy attachment to the crane chains without the use of a ladder.
- Manufactured in the UK from quality British and EU steel.
- Bespoke sizes available to suit requirements.
|PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||LENGTH||WIDTH||WLL*||WEIGHT||INTERNAL HEIGHT||INTERNAL LENGTH||INTERNAL WIDTH|
*Working Load Limit