Lightweight Trench Box
A lightweight trench lining system for trench ground support.
The Conquip Lightweight Trench Box is a simple to assemble, two sided trench lining support system designed to be installed by an excavator using the ‘dig and push’ technique, or by simply carrying out the excavation and then lowering each box into place.
The Trench Box is normally selected for installing utility pipes where ground movement is not critical. The size of the system required depends on maximum trench depth requirements and the size of pipe sections. It is generally suitable for trench depths of up to 3 metres.
- Suitable for trench depths of up to 3 metres and trench widths of up to 4 metres (using Conquip Variable Struts).
- Lightweight design for smaller excavations and when site equipment has less lifting capacity.
- Designed for use with both Conquip Incremental Struts and Conquip Variable Struts.
- Manufactured in the UK from high quality British and European steel.
- Can be supplied with a full range of suitable lifting and extraction chains, edge protection and trench access accessories.
|ITEM||PRODUCT CODE||STRUT TYPE||LENGTH||WORKING WIDTH||HEIGHT||WEIGHT*||LIMIT STATE
|Base Box||TL102-0003||Incremental||2989mm||See below||2012mm||660kg||25kN/m²|
|Extension Box||TL102-0004||Incremental||2989mm||See below||1014mm||660kg||25kN/m²|
|ITEM||STRUT SECTION||WORKING WIDTH||WEIGHT||STRUT RESISTANCE|
|Incremental Struts||780 x 2||1160-1760mm||41kg||164kN|