A beam for transporting materials that require more than one lift point.
The Conquip Lifting Beam is designed to transport any form of material that cannot be transported using a single point lift or a chain sling, or more than one item at a time.
The beam has two attachment points for connecting to a crane on the topside, and multiple points for attaching goods to be lifted on the underside.
- Designed with a built-in stand to prevent fouling of the hooks when landing the beam on the ground and to allow easy access to attached lifting chains and materials.
- Multiple lifting points allows flexibility of load sizes and quantities.
- Lifting point design allows the chains to be fitted directly to the eyes, without the need of a shackle.
- Tested and certified to a Factor of Safety 2.
- Designed and manufactured is the UK from quality British and EU steel.
- Bespoke sizes of Lifting Beams are available on request.
|PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||WIDTH||LENGTH||WLL*||WEIGHT||LIFTING POINTS|
*Working Load Limit