Lifting cage for transporting and lifting materials or equipment.
The Conquip Goods Cage is a safe, convenient method of transporting materials to and from high or low locations on site. With the increase in regulations around lifting materials safely on site and offsite construction, the Goods Cage is an asset to any project.
It is manufactured in a range of sizes and with ramped access variations. Available to crane lift or fork lift for easy manoeuvrability around site.
- The Goods Lifting Cage is available in a variety of sizes and customisation options
- Easy loading due to front gate or fold down ramp on some options, allowing ability to load the cage using pallet carts and sack barrows
- It can be fork lifted or crane lifted around site
- Safe and secure for transporting materials, such as rebar lengths, without risk of dropping into the area below
- Manufactured in the UK from British and European steel.
- Customer feedback: “[Our Goods Cage] is in constant use on site and is a valuable asset; the side unloading/loading ramp is its making. Why do four crane lifts when you can do it in one?”
|PRODUCT CODE||PRODUCT TYPE||HEIGHT||LENGTH||WIDTH||WLL*||WEIGHT|
|CA124AK-03277||Ramped (End Access)||1280mm||2645mm||1300mm||3000kg||460kg|
|CA124AL-03277||Ramped (Side Access)||1300mm||2560mm||1300mm||3000kg||500kg|
*Working Load Limit