Glass Lifting Frame
An A-Frame stillage for crane lifting glass and facade panels.
The Conquip Glass Lifting Frame is for crane lifting glass and façade panels safely and easily around construction sites. The ‘A-Frame’ shape ensures maximum protection for the panels while achieving maximum capacity.
Glass frames are securely strapped on to either side of the frame and then lifted, using a suitable chain sling, to the destination.
- Inclusion of standard width fork pockets increases maneuverability, making short distance movement quick, and reduces the need for adjustment of forks.
- A large and a small size frame available.
- A-frame stillage design to allow maximum capacity, while offering maximum protection for crane lifting glass and facade panels.
- Customisation options available, including castor wheels.
- Designed and manufactured within the United Kingdom from British and European steel.
*Working Load Limit