Glass Lifting Frame
An A-Frame glass stillage for crane lifting glass and facade panels.
The Conquip Glass Lifting Frame is for crane lifting glass and façade panels safely and easily around construction sites. The ‘A-Frame’ shape ensures maximum protection for the panels while achieving maximum capacity.
Glass frames are securely strapped on to either side of the frame and then lifted, using a suitable chain sling, to the destination.
- Inclusion of standard width fork pockets increases maneuverability, making short distance movement quick, and reduces the need for adjustment of forks.
- A large and a small size frame available.
- A-frame stillage design to allow maximum capacity, while offering maximum protection for crane lifting glass and facade panels.
- Customisation options available, including castor wheels.
- Designed and manufactured within the United Kingdom from British and European steel.
*Working Load Limit