A stillage, or rack, for holding and separating stored goods.
The Conquip Formwork Rack, or ‘concrete shuttering storage rack’ has been specifically designed for storage of formwork and concrete shuttering panels, but can be used to store other bulky goods.
It has been manufactured to suit all types of concrete shuttering, including timber, steel, plastic and structural formwork components.
- It has a large capacity for storing formwork panels and other concrete shuttering equipment.
- The rack design ensures the stillage can store formwork panels safely, while still allowing efficient access to panels.
- Fitted with rubber stops at top of rack to ensure panels do not slide out of the rack and are held firmly in place.
- It is manufactured in the UK from British and European steel.
- It can be transported around a site or yard by forklift, as it is manufactured with standard width fork pockets.
- Often used in plant yards or in a compound of a site as it is not designed to be transported when full of concrete shuttering.
|PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||LENGTH||STORAGE BAY WIDTH||Fork Pocket (W x H)||WEIGHT||LIFTING POINTS|
|ST127-05400||2570mm||5408mm||1600mm||150 x 70mm||1000kg||4|