Fixed Flush CantiDeck
A crane loading platform used for moving equipment and materials efficiently in and out of structures during construction.
The Conquip Fixed Flush CantiDeck crane loading platform is ideal for situations where reduced head room places working height at a premium, and where maximum clearance is essential. It is often used for applications such as installation of prefabricated modular units, striking formwork tables, installing large facade panels and awkward loads.
The loading platform props into a structure by way of a simple propping system between floors. The deck of the platform is suspended from the base of the main load-bearing beam, giving a true level, or ‘flush’ transition from the floor of the structure to the loading area.
- Widely known as the fastest loading bay for relocation and installation.
- Large working load limit capacity and available with multiple configurations to suit most projects.
- Available in a variety of sizes, with bespoke solutions available to suit requirements.
- Unique single prop design reduces the weight of the deck and the reaction loadings to the structure.
- Quick and simple to install and relocate.
- All installation and relocation training can be provided by our on-site training team.
|PRODUCT CODE||WIDTH (External)||WIDTH (Internal)||LENGTH (Outboard)||LENGTH (Total)||WEIGHT||WLL*|
|FF35||3500mm||3000mm||4000mm||8000mm||3000kg||5000kg (8000kg in certain configurations)|
|FF45||4500mm||4000mm||4000mm||8000mm||3600kg||5000kg (8000kg in certain configurations)|
*Working Load Limit