A full safety system for trench shoring excavations.
The Conquip Edge Protection is a full safety systems that can be fitted to trench shoring equipment which includes panels, telescopic clamps and poles.
It can be provided to suit your site specific requirements, either with a Conquip Trench Shoring system or for other areas on site. The Conquip Telescopic Clamp has been designed to allow you to transport a box configuration without having to remove and reinstall the clamped system every time.
For more products, visit the Trench Shoring page.
- Edge Protection panels are available in 1.78 metre widths.
- Designed to suit Conquip trench shoring, including trench boxes, manhole boxes and drag boxes. The panels work in conjunction with the access platform (also pictured above).
- Telescopic Clamps are off-set to allow a box system to be lifted or moved without removing all of the panels.
- The Conquip Access Platform is a robust design with gated access to the excavation.
- Trench Access Ladders, which provide personnel access to the excavation or trench, are available in a range of lengths and sizes.
- Can be used in conjunction with Trench Access Platforms to provide safe gated access to the excavated trench.
|PRODUCT TYPE||PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||WIDTH||LENGTH||WEIGHT|
|Edge Protection Panel||EP100-00001||1164mm||125mm||1786mm||20kg|
|Edge Protection Telescopic Clamp||EP100-00002||338mm||80mm||359mm||5.6kg|
|Edge Protection Pole||EP100-00003||1222mm||54mm||54mm||5kg|