An edge-supported trench lining system, a transportable ‘shield’
The Conquip Drag Box is a simple to assemble, edge-supported trench lining system intended to be used by an excavator using the excavate and drag technique.
It is designed to provide local support for trenches as transportable ‘shields’ generally in stable or self-supporting ground conditions. The Conquip Drag Box is normally selected for installing utility pipes in non-urban environments where increased laying rate is required and ground movements are not critical.
- Suitable for trench depths of 4.4 metres and trench widths of up to 3.2 metres
- Designed to be used with Conquip Fixed Struts for maximum strength
- Manufactured from high quality British and European steel
- Available with a full range of suitable lifting and extraction chains, edge protection and trench access accessories
- Limit State Design Load: 44kN/m2.
|PRODUCT CODE||PRODUCT TYPE||LENGTH||HEIGHT||TRENCH WIDTH||WORKING WIDTH||MAX PIPE WIDTH||WEIGHT*|
|TL100-00002||Base Box||5111mm||2454mm||800mm – 3200mm||600mm – 3000mm||1395mm||3512kg|
|TL100-00002||Extension Box||5109mm||1945mm||800mm – 3200mm||600mm – 3000mm||2250kg||2467kg|
*Weight excludes struts. For more information on strut configurations, contact us.