Concrete Column Skip
A versatile, all-purpose skip for pouring concrete.
The Conquip Concrete Column Skip, sometimes known as a Tremie Skip, is a versatile, all-purpose skip for pouring concrete.
The Column Skip can be used for more than just columns, it can be used for walls, narrow formwork and pipe laying work.
- Provided with a 3 metre length of reinforced rubber discharge hose and pull rope for pouring concrete, at no extra cost.
- No bale arm design available for additional safety.
- Robust design to ensure durability on construction sites.
- A strong spring retractor ensures automatic closing of the discharge gate when pouring is complete.
- Designed to lay horizontally on the ground to assist filling from the concrete truck, when lifted the skip uses the bale arm to return to its vertical position.
- Available in a range of sizes to ensure there is a solution for every project, regardless of the crane capacity or amount of concrete required.
- Sometimes known as a tremie skip.
|PRODUCT TYPE||PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||LENGTH||WIDTH||WLL*||WEIGHT||CAPACITY|
|With Bale Arm||CS210-00500||1270mm||1970mm||1130mm||1500kg||290kg||500 litres|
|With Bale Arm||CS210-00750||1370mm||2260mm||1520mm||2250kg||330kg||750 litres|
|With Bale Arm||CS210-01000||1370mm||2125mm||1520mm||3000kg||380kg||1000 litres|
|With Bale Arm||CS210-01500||1750mm||2360mm||1780mm||4500kg||640kg||1500 litres|
|With Bale Arm||CS210-02000||1750mm||2610mm||1780mm||6000kg||650kg||2000 litres|
|Without Bale Arm||CS210AA-00500||1270mm||1970mm||1130mm||1500kg||360kg||500 litres|
|Without Bale Arm||CS210AA-01000||1370mm||2120mm||1520mm||3000kg||480kg||1000 litres|
|Without Bale Arm||CS210AA-01500||1750mm||2360mm||1780mm||4500kg||570kg||1500 litres|
|Without Bale Arm||CS210AA-02000||1750mm||3210mm||1780mm||6000kg||650kg||2000 litres|
|Without Bale Arm||CS210AA-03000||1950mm||3210mm||1950mm||9000kg||1000kg||3000 litres|
|Without Bale Arm||CS210AA-04000||2148mm||3774mm||2337mm||12000kg||1480kg||4000 litres|
*Working Load Limit