A secure cage used to transport personnel around site.
The Conquip Access Cage is used to reach confined spaces or to provide access to tunnels and shafts. It is available in a wide range of sizes, from 1 person capacity to 12 person.
The 2 person Access Cage is designed for people to work from it, adjacent to a structure or building.
- The Access Cages can all be transported by crane using the supplied certified four leg lifting chain. The 2 person Access Cage also has fork pockets for transportation by forklift.
- Suitable for different applications, from personnel movement to access for working in a confined space.
- Manufactured with half height solid steel sides for maximum safety as well as offering good visibility for machine operator and personnel in the cage.
- Internal harness attachment points.
- Safety locking catch for secure door closure.
|PRODUCT TYPE||PRODUCT CODE||HEIGHT||LENGTH||WIDTH||FORK POCKET||WLL*||WEIGHT|
|2 Person||CA120-00240||2210mm||1450mm||1200mm||148 x 60mm||240kg||400kg|
* Working Load Limit